Another year, another set of goals that I will forget in about three weeks. I can't say if I accomplished any of my goals of last year, let alone remember any of them. However, as I am slowly initiating myself into full-on 'adulting', setting goals will help me determine whether or not I am being productive or wasting time. Also, when another year goes by it will be great to see what was a priority to me at that time. For this, I will be quoting my good friend and hero, Michael Scott.
"K.I.S.S: keep it simple, stupid."
- Switch to a new business email.
- Post more this year than previous years.
- Create better content.
- Practice flat-lay photography.
- Plan posts + Start writing them in advance (aka -- not a few hours before).
- Get into the habit of using social media, at some point.
- Start advertising on the blog.
- Check emails daily.
- Post frequently on my TF schedule again.
- Journal more.
- Meet with friends more.
- Drink a lot more water.
- Get a job.
- Read more.
- Be more creative.
- Go through with things.
- Watch more T.V.
- Play more games
- Use the computer less.
All-in-all, those are a lot of resolutions for 2017, but I feel a bit confident that I will be able to accomplish a handful of these. I have revised my BuJo system and I am ready to tackle the new year. Tell me in the comments below what your 2017 resolutions are. Otherwise, thanks for reading!
Happy Tuesday ^_^