I was sitting in my room yesterday (26th) around 11:50 at night when I remembered that Townhouse Palette's birthday was today (27th). Which was a really sweet surprise considering I was pretty sad that day because my car caught on fire and I had a week left of break :D
I always like taking this next week to reflect on the year and myself because that is important for self-growth. In the past, I always share a long heart to heart story which comes off slightly cheesy...lol. However, I thought I would share what blogging has taught me these past four years.
- Conforming to mainstream beauty standards will rot your growth.
- Accepting your unique features will give you more confidence than plastic surgery
- Deciding on plastic surgery is not a decision, it is a battle
- However, if you keep fighting, you will win
- Enjoy your youth, but sometimes it is okay to grow up a little
- But one should always stay true to his or her age
- Online friends can be as genuine as real friends
- The struggles unites us
- Writing is your own style
- Patience is essential to success
- Criticism can help tremendously
- but petty comments are unnecessary
- Find the main root of hatred
- Turn envy into a compliment
- And most importantly, NEVER GIVE UP!!!
Finally, I would like to thank all the readers who visit Townhouse Palette. Your presence is very special to Townhouse Palette and without you, this blog would cease to exist. If there is anything you need or want someone to talk to, I am always available! It is the least I can do~
I am very mellow about this day, you know I have been chilling. I think I am just content about my blog. However, my social media skills could use some work, lol. I have been dreaming about my fourth blogging anniversary for a long time because I am not considered a rookie anymore. It is kind of like graduating, which is like starting a new chapter.
Anyways, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for the love and support these past four years. I have learned a lot and have grown a lot, but I am very thankful you joined me on this journey. Here is to the next four years, thank you!