Hello Lovelies, this is Laila, today I have a very special guest doing a guest post. Her name is Maja from Majotron. I am going to let her introduce herself in a bit, but I just want to tell you I will guest posting on her blog as well. I will be doing the same exact tag on her blog, so check that out.
Hey guys! Its Majotron. Today I will do the Beauty blogger Tag, as I thought it would be perfect to do a tag whilst guest starring on Lailas blog!
The Beauty Blogger Tag
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Straight and wavy
2. What is your natural hair color?
Brown/ dirty blonde
3. Do you wear the same style every day or do you change it?
My style is fairly consistent with an edge. I never look the same.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own. It's nice to go to the salon and have someone else do your nails, but I like doing it myself.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
As often as needed really, I always change the color.
6. Do you polish your toes in winter or just in the summer?
All year long! I love pretty polish on my toes.
7. How long does it take for you to put on your make-up?
Depends on if I'm in a rush or if I can do it at a leisurely pace (which I prefer), and also if my skin is okay or has issues. I'd say 20 minutes on average.
8. What do you do first, face or eyes?
9. Do you collect make-up or just buy what you need when you need it?
I buy as I need in order to build a collection.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I mostly don’t, when I curl my eyelashes and add a couple layers of mascara my eye lashes don’t need false enhancing.
11. Do you do a full face of make-up every day?
I mostly don’t or at least try not to everyday
12. Do you wear make-up when you are home alone or with family?
When I'm home alone I usually don't have makeup on (unless I'm experimenting or already had it on for the day). I usually don't have makeup on if I'm home with my immediate family, but will if extended family is visiting.
14. Will you leave the house without make-up?
I will in an emergency, But overall, I don’t really mind going out without makeup but I will always have a moisturiser on.
We should all thank Laila for the opportunity of me featuring on her blog!
Where to find me
Make sure to leave requests and opinions in the comments
Have a great day!