Calling all Korean and Japanese skincare experts!!
I have always loved Korean and Japanese make-up like etude house, dolly wink, and etc. I have been wanting to try some skincare products as well. I have a mild case of acne, I used to have really bad skin three years ago. I know some skincare products can be expensive, but I would like to keep the budget under $50 dollars. I am willing to
extend it to the best of my ability.
Here are my skin problems:
- combination oily (with FLAKES, from dehydration I think...lol)
- very hairy..I cannot help it ( I tried threading, but I hate pain)
- huge, filled pores in my nose
- redness ( just a touch can cause redness)
- tan skin
- tons of hyper-pigmentation
- dry lips
- some acne bumps in the t zone (including sides of the nose)
- teen skin:)
It seems like I have a lot of problems, but I would like to clear
my acne for once. I would like sleeping pack, toners, cleanser, and etc.
products I am using now:
- tretinoin cream
- clairisonic plus ( lowest setting )
- neutrogena rapid clear toner
- philosophy breath face gel cream ( does not moisterize my face)
- generic ponds creme ( makes my face greasy)
- st-Ives face cleanser/ face scrub for fresh skin
Thanks for all the help, I am really thankful for all the comments:)