I hope you guys are having a fabulous 2013. Today I am doing the Best of 2012 tag by Macbarbie07 on YouTube. She was one of the people who inspired me to make a blog, so enjoy.
BTW, I am probably going to mention more than one product. What can I say I am a person who spreads love.....
- Face product: Revlon Photoready Concealer (Medium Deep)- I basically use this everday to cover-up dark circles and any redness(mainly around nose). The only thing that I do not like about this product is that it contains sparkle and it can only be used around the center of my face
- Cheek product: Mac Cremeblend Blush (Brit Wit)- This a beautiful dusty rose color. Lovely on dark skin tones, don't let the online swatch fool you.
- Eye product: Marabella felt tip Eyeliner (Black) with Wetn'Wild Color Icon pencil eyeliner(Black)- This duo is my everyday (not for school). I use the Marabella eyeliner to create a wing and the base eyeliner look. Then I top it off with the Wet n' Wild Color Icon pencil to create a softer look.
- Lip Product: Revlon Lip Butter (Peach Parfait)- This is a lovely color for an everday look. What I love about this product is that I cannot feel the grittiness of the sparkle.
- Skincare Product: Clarisonic Plus (Whimsical)- My favorite product for 2012, it really cleared up my acne more than products would really do alone.
- Seche Vite Fast Drying Topcoat- This topcoat is probably the best topcoat ever made! It is thick enough to protect the nail, while leaving a brilliant shine. Very fast drying, the best I have tried.
- Hair Product: Panteen Style Smoothe Serum-I bought this a lonnng time ago, but I never got around to using it. I just squirt a little, run it through my hair, then blog dry, and bam! Shinny, silky hair....not crispy:)
- BBW Aromatherapy Sleep Pillow Mist (Lavender Vanilla)- Smells so relaxing! I just spritz it on my pillow for a relaxing sleep.
- Clothing piece:Any silky tops!
- Accessory:Scarves, I love scarves!
- Pair of shoes: Any leather boots in general. I feel they are more presentable than ugg style boots.
- Favorite TV Show/Movie: Princess Mononoke (Movie)-This will always be one of my all time favorite times. It is 8.4 on IMBD, the highest movie is rated 8.6.
- Favorite book: I do not read....
- Food: Apple Sauce :D
- Beverage: Dr.Pepper
- Favorite song: Volume up by 4minute
- Southern Glamourista
- Simply Heather
- Ella's Diaries
- Noor's Place
- Ashley Brooke
New Years Resoulution Post coming up:)
P.S-Link your posts/videos on your Best of 2012 tag.